Hello and welcome! An introduction for you: I'm a mom, wife, friend, animal-lover, and lacrosse parent who also happens to write, edit and manage a publishing company for a living. So why not start a blog, I thought? And here ya go...

May 5, 2009

Memorable Dance Moves--You Know You Did Them!


I had a winning combination moment this evening--winning the lottery while scoring a free margarita on Cinco De Mayo? I wish. Actually, my spectacular combo came in the form of finding yet another awesome iPhone function that also made me laugh. Read on, non-iphone users. This is good stuff even if you're a non-believer.


See, I think the iPhone is the greatest invention ever (Tivo comes close, as does Italian ice) and I'm also determined to keep the laughter flowing in my life, even amid the chaos of an economy that's harder to stomach than a wanna-be singer on karaoke night--I know you've all seen her; hell, I've
been her. And tonight, I scored a new discovery that feeds my desire for both iPhone awesomeness and laugh-out-loud fun.

There is a You Tube application on the iPhone, which I was fully aware, but what I never noticed before on there is the option to choose Most Viewed videos. Hmmm...what's this, I thought. Choose it and you can look at the most viewed videos of today, this week, or...ever. Ever? And the most viewed video ever on You Tube has been seen a whopping 119,000,000+ times. This had to be good; I had to look. It was six minutes of HI-sterical. That's right, my friends, with a capital HI. You must see it. I shall make it easy for you to do so by pasting the video below. For those of us...eh hem, for those of you who grew up creating your own funky dances to popular tunes through the years, you'll laugh even more as you remember perfecting many of these moves yourself.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. LOVED IT! lol I was rolling when he did the Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer back to back and then BYE BYE BYE! LOL You would laugh your ass off if you where riding in my truck! EVERY TIME I hear BYE BYE BYE, and I'm just riding and gliding, I'll do the hand motion when they do the bye bye bye! lol Per she ate the vid meg. It made me laugh and smile.....something I don't do much of these days!:D

    ReplyDelete